From: Jed Barton [mailto:jedbarton@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, Aug 13, 2018 12:19 PM EST
To: main
Subject: a strange sound issue

Hey guys,

OK, having an interesting issue. So i have this new del laptop. jfw
is working great on it. However, i am plying some sound files using
winamp. On every file, there seems to be a slight echo on everything.
I was just listening to some dry voice tracks and there is an echo.
It's driving me nuts cause nothing appears obvious why there is a
revverb type sound, no plugins are active. Any ideas?

.