Bill White <billwhite92701@...>
The following compilation of procedures for working with comments in Microsoft Word is provided courtesy of Nino Dagostino.
Working With Comments in Microsoft Word
to insert a comment,
press control alt m
to enable or disable comments,
pres alt key followed by R to enter Review Mode, then to enable or disable comments, press K followed by 1 while in Review Mode. This is a toggle.
To show all comments,
Press alt followed by R to enter Review Mode, then type T followed by D.
to place a comment into a document,
1. press the alt key followed by R to enter Review Mode.
2. Type C then TAB to New Comment
The easiest way to insert a comment
Press CONTROL plus ALT plus m.
to list all comments,
Press SHIFT plus control plus APOSTROPHE and move up and down with the arrow keys.
To delete a comment,
1. Press CONTROL plus SHIFT plus apostrophe to list the comments.
2. Press enter on the comment that you want to erase. This will open the comment.
3. Once the comment is open, press ALT plus R followed by N. Then press the right Applications key and arrow down to delete comment. Then press ENTER.