From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com
[mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Nickus de Vos
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 10:45 AM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: Adding links on blogger.com

Hi all firstly I use windows 7 ultimate, internet explorer 9 and jaws
13. I'm trying to insert links in my posts on blogger.com.
The way to do this is to highlight the text you want to turn in to the
link and then to click on the link button and type the URL. With jaws I
highlight the text with shift + arrows, then I arrow up to where the
link button is, I then route jaws to pc with jaws key + numpad -, then
left click with numpad /. I then enter the URL and test the link, after
I see that it works I press ok. It enters the link but the problem is it
enters the link in the first line of the post no matter where the
highlighted text was. In the help files it also says you can highlight
the text then press control + shift plus A to enter the box where you
enter the links URL but this doesn't seem to work. If there's no way to
do this with jaws the last resort would be to manually enter the link
each time but this would be a huge mission so if someone can help please
do.

Nickus