Re: Windows 10 Question

On Sun, Aug 12, 2018 at 11:42 PM, Sieghard Weitzel wrote:
did Office 2010 still have menus or did it already have ribbons?
Ribbons.  I believe they were introduced all the way back at Office 2007.  The ribbon interface was a big part of Windows 7 itself, too.

I just finished installing Office 2016 on three machines this evening, all of which already had Office 2010, so I can use either at this point.  But given that I doubt support will go on much longer for Office 2010 I wanted to get the last fully installable version, as opposed to the Office 365 subscription service, on while one can get keys for it for a song on eBay out of the EU and the Far East.

          ~ Dorothy Nevill