Re: jfw and tw blue

inamuddin khan

Dear friend, I’m very sorry to let you know that Twitter has changed its code of authorization that’s why stable version of TWBlue is not working to authorize your twitter account!

In order to resolve that issue, TWBlue developers has made a snapshot version of TWBlue, Download it authorize your twitter account with it then coppy its config folder into your stable version of TWBlue and that’s all!

Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddin09@...

Inamuddin.ronaque@...