Re: Acronis True Image backup software

John Covici

Last time I tried it, it was completely inaccessible, I think they use
some way to draw the screen which makes it that way, but you can
always do their free trial and see what happens.

On Sat, 11 Aug 2018 20:01:59 -0400,
Richard Turner wrote:

Has anyone used Acronis True Image with Jaws?
I just read PC Magazine's review of backup software and Acronis got the top marks. Of course, nothing was said about accessibility.

Thanks,
Richard

"The secret is not to make your music louder, but to make the world quieter."

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@...