Re: excel sheets

On Sat, Aug 11, 2018 at 11:44 AM, Sieghard Weitzel wrote:
Insert a new sheet: Alt+H followed by I then S
Move or copy a sheet: Alt+H followed by O then M
Rename a sheet: Alt+H followed by O then R
To expand on Sieghard's offering, there are also (as is so typical) other keyboard shortcuts for create/insert worksheet, too:  Shift + F11  or  ALT + Shift + F1

Personally, I like teaching people how to use the ribbon sequence, like Sieghard has mentioned.  Once you realize what the sequence means it makes it clearer with regard to later exploring for less commonly used functions.

          ~ Dorothy Nevill