Re: gmail, jaws anf firefox 61.0.2

Cristóbal

This funky Gmail standard view issue was present for me in FF 60.0.1.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Covici
Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2018 7:53 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: gmail, jaws anf firefox 61.0.2

Hi. I am having major problems using Jaws and gmail with this version of
firefox. The mouse does not route to links properly and when I try to go
anywhere I have a blank page with the title of inbox, but nothing else and I
have to kill the process to get rid of it -- I cannot close or anything.

Has anyone had this problem or know how to fix. I am using gmail standard
view. It works much better with internet explorer.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una