From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2018 4:44 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: easeus free backup software

Nino,

Unfortunately, there are no generic suggestions I can offer
because certain software providers keep getting more and more "creative"
about the hoops through which you must jump before being able to actually
download their software.

I am more than happy to take a look at specific sites on an "as
needed" basis as that's the most effective way to see how it's operating at
a given point in time and giving suggestions for getting through the cyber
maze with a screen reader.

The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing in the
right place but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

~ Dorothy Nevill