Re: easeus free backup software

Nino Dagostino

Thanks Brian your help is always appreciated.

Have a good night.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2018 4:44 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: easeus free backup software

Nino,

          Unfortunately, there are no generic suggestions I can offer because certain software providers keep getting more and more "creative" about the hoops through which you must jump before being able to actually download their software.

           I am more than happy to take a look at specific sites on an "as needed" basis as that's the most effective way to see how it's operating at a given point in time and giving suggestions for getting through the cyber maze with a screen reader.

          ~ Dorothy Nevill