From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2018 11:33 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: easeus free backup software

Richard Turner already provided a direct click-through link that absolutely does initiate the download of EaseUS To Do Backup Free v11:

                     http://download.easeus.com/free/tb_free.exe

the following also works, and I just went through all of the "hoop jumping" to get to the final download link:  http://down.easeus.com/product/tb

The moment you activate either one you are presented with a save dialog for the tb_free.exe installer.

          ~ Dorothy Nevill