Re: PDF vs. Google docs

Naomi Leibowitz

Hi

Is Office better than using Google Docs?

On Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 1:30 AM, Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...> wrote:

Naomi,

You are comparing Apples and Oranges. Google Docs is a web-based service for creating and editing documents. PDF is a file format and at least as far as I am concerned not something which compares.

I think asking whether Google Docs is better than Microsoft Office would be a more relevvant comparison/question.

Regards,

Sieghard

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Naomi Leibowitz
Sent: Thursday, August 9, 2018 6:44 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: PDF vs. Google docs

Hi

Just looking for some information if users find using Google Docs easier to use than a PDF.  Are google docs more accessible than PDF's?

Thank you in advance for your input. Naomi

--

Check out Naomi's Corner you may just find that one app you have been searching for.

Naomi Leibowitz

Student Services Coordinator-AT
Disability Resources & Services
Temple University