Using JAWS with Simian

Craig Cooper

Greetings,
I just started a new job at a radio station that uses Simian broadcast software.  JAWS will read most of the events on the log (songs, sweepers, commercials, etc.)  However, I am struggling with how to interact with the program, using the keyboard.  If I need to replace a song or make some other change to the on-air log, the keyboard won't do it.  The other DJs use the mouse to make changes.  The left mouse button on the keyboard does nothing.  When I arrow down, the events are highlighted, but hitting enter or pressing the spacebar does nothing.  The Applications key does nothing, as well.  If anybody has any suggestions, they would be appreciated.  Thank you very much.  Craig