Re: 2 in 1 computers

Merv Keck

That is what I have here at home. It is not slow at all. I can run Jaws or Fusion with multiple applications on this Lenovo i7 with 16 GB of ram. The 2 in 1 was at the local school for the blind where I occasionally teach. It was only an i3.

Merv

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Thursday, August 9, 2018 5:50 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: 2 in 1 computers

I will be surprised if the i7 processor with 16 gb of ram is slow.

 Richard

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." -- Terry Pratchett

[Sent from my little hand-held computer]

On Aug 9, 2018, at 2:05 PM, Merv Keck <blind5sparrow@...> wrote:

I occasionally teach on several of those Dell models. The only issues I have is that they are a little slow which has nothing to do with JAWS. They have slower processors. I love the   touch screen.
Merv