Re: 2 in 1 computers

Cristóbal

I’ve got an HP Envy 360 two in one and cant’ remember the last time I actually used the touch screen aspect of the laptop to be honest if at all.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Thursday, August 9, 2018 2:50 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: 2 in 1 computers

I will be surprised if the i7 processor with 16 gb of ram is slow.

 Richard

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." -- Terry Pratchett

[Sent from my little hand-held computer]

On Aug 9, 2018, at 2:05 PM, Merv Keck <blind5sparrow@...> wrote:

I occasionally teach on several of those Dell models. The only issues I have is that they are a little slow which has nothing to do with JAWS. They have slower processors. I love the   touch screen.
Merv