From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Thursday, August 9, 2018 10:46 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: 2 in 1 computers

I bought an Asus Zenbook 15 inch laptop, no 2-in-1 or 3-in-1, just a good laptop although it does have a 4K touch screen. Apart from that it has a keyboard with NumPad and it came with 16Gb of RAM, a 512Gb SSD and an I7 CPU. Also 4 USB ports and 1 USB-C port and HDMI, no ethernet port, though, of course WiFi 802.11AC and bluetooth 4 or 4.1. This is, however, a premium laptop, not an under $1,000 model.

Regards,
Sieghard