From: Gerald Levy
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2018 11:26 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Backup

So you expect me to believe that all you did was create a rescue CD using Reflect, then popped it into your DVD drive, and boom, just like that without any sighted help or intervention of any kind, your computer was restored to normal from the backup image stored on your external hard drive? No way. There is always a user interface on a CD, unless it is a music CD, which will begin playing when you insert it into the DVD drive. But I have never heard of a rescue CD automatically restoring a backup image without some kind of user intervention.

Gerald