Re: Backup

On Thu, Aug 9, 2018 at 01:20 PM, Gerald Levy wrote:
the Macrium rescue disk boots into Linix.
No, it most certainly does not, at least not in any default installation for Windows I've ever seen or recovery I've ever done.   In fact, as part of setting up Macrium for the first time, you have to download Windows PE if you don't already have it in order to make the recovery disc.

          ~ Dorothy Nevill