its the system partition it will say it haas to do the restore with
the cd, and at that point instead of hitting ok, you boot with the cd
and it just works -- I have definitely done this.

On Thu, 09 Aug 2018 10:25:07 -0400,
Gerald Levy wrote:

Not true. You can't just shove the Macrium rescue disk into your
DVD drive, and bang, zoom, it automatically restores your
computer from the external hard drive without any intervention.
You have to initiate the restoration procedure, which requires
sight because there is no speech available when the rescue disk
is loaded.

Gerald

-----Original Message----- From: John Covici
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2018 10:01 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Backup

Actuallyk, if you have a recovery disk, you do the restore from
windows and it boots from the recovery disk and does its thing without
intervention.

On Thu, 09 Aug 2018 08:38:08 -0400,
Gerald Levy wrote:

[1 <text/plain; UTF-8 (quoted-printable)>]
[2 <text/html; UTF-8 (quoted-printable)>]

I also use Macrium Reflect to periodically create image backups
of my computer. But you would still need tech-savvy sighted
help to restore the image from the backup external hard drive
because the rescue disk is totally inaccessible
with JAWS.

Gerald