Re: IE vs. "Chrome"

James Homuth

If by fading you mean dead, then yes. Word is next major update to Win10 it takes a long walk.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: August-09-18 11:12 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: IE vs. "Chrome"

Chrome and Firefox both have been accessible (or as accessible as things can get in the ever changing world that is web browsers and browsing) for several years now.

I recall the days when it was IE and only IE, and I breathed a huge sigh of relief once "the dam broke" and efforts were made to make the other major web browsers accessible.  Given that Chrome's now #1, and by quite a large margin, it's got to be a focus for the writers of screen reader software.  IE has been fading fast, and is fading faster by the day.

          ~ Dorothy Nevill