Re: FW: grouped conversations in outlook 2010 with last version of jaws 2018

William,

           I read the quoted material, but still am not quite getting what it is that you are trying to do and what part of doing it is giving you a problem.

           I work with Outlook 2010 all the time, and have not seen any changes in JAWS behavior with it on multiple clients' machines with clients using multiple JAWS versions all the way up to JAWS 2018.

           If I can get a clear picture of what it is you're trying to do I could probably help you to do it.

          ~ Dorothy Nevill