From: John Covici
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2018 10:01 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Backup

Actuallyk, if you have a recovery disk, you do the restore from
windows and it boots from the recovery disk and does its thing without
intervention.

On Thu, 09 Aug 2018 08:38:08 -0400,
Gerald Levy wrote:

[1 <text/plain; UTF-8 (quoted-printable)>]
[2 <text/html; UTF-8 (quoted-printable)>]

I also use Macrium Reflect to periodically create image backups of my computer. But you would still need tech-savvy sighted help to restore the image from the backup external hard drive because the rescue disk is totally inaccessible
with JAWS.

Gerald