Re: Backup

John Covici

I use the paid version of the software, it will backup incrementally
so you can restore to a previous date/time and you do get support by
Email for a year.

On Thu, 09 Aug 2018 08:32:04 -0400,
John Doering wrote:

[1 <text/plain; utf-8 (base64)>]
[2 <text/html; utf-8 (base64)>]
I use Macrium Reflect to back up my home computer. I like that with it’s free version you can do disc cloning. It is also pretty accessible using JAWS. You do need to use the JAWS cursor to access some functions, but it it works very
well.

HTH,

John Doering

Administrative Pricing Asst

p. 4147783040 t. 800-642-8778

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any document attached hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message in
confidence to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this transmittal and/or attachments in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments.