Bookshare and Jaws headings issue and hot keys

Sharon

Is anyone experiencing a strange issue on the Bookshare site?

When you bring up headings with insert f6 while going through the new books collection, it says headings not found. When you do it again, and again, and again, it eventually brings up the list of headings.

I wonder if text is moving around on the screen.

Also, I set up hot keys to bring me directly to Bookshare and BARD, but they seem to only work once.

When I try to use them again, nothing happens.

When I go in again and retype the hot key sequence again that is already there, it works again once.

Ideas?

Sharon