Re: Backup

Gerald Levy

I also use Macrium Reflect to periodically create image backups of my computer.  But you would still need tech-savvy sighted help to restore the image from the backup external hard drive because the rescue disk is totally inaccessible with JAWS.

Gerald

Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2018 8:32 AM
Subject: Re: Backup

I use Macrium Reflect to back up my home computer.  I like that with it’s free version you can do disc cloning.  It is also pretty accessible using JAWS.  You do need to use the JAWS cursor to access some functions, but it it works very well.

HTH,

John Doering

Administrative Pricing Asst

p. 4147783040  t. 800-642-8778