Re: Java update question

Richard B. McDonald

Oh, your below is interesting. Well, about your comment "The JAB is no longer a part of the screenreader. It's built in to Java itself nowadays." Is this true for a system running Windows 7 Pro 64 bit and JAWS 15, like mine?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve Matzura
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2018 5:58 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Java update question

Accept the update. The JAB is no longer a part of the screenreader. It's built in to Java itself nowadays. If you installed it when you first installed Java and it needs updating, it will do it. I have heard nothing bad about Java since version 7, although I still can't get it to do anything useful on my own systems, but that's probably more a Steve Matzura problem than anything else. (smile).

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard B. McDonald"
<richardbmcdonald@...>