Re: Backup

Steve Matzura

Yes, IFW is what you want. There are only two versions for Windows--GUI and CUI. Unless you like command-line-interface-driven things, go for the GUI , which is perfectly accessible. When you install it, go into Settings and enable the accessible checkboxes option. The only screen in the whole system where behavior is a little odd is in the summary screen of twenty-two checkable options. The checkboxes don't show up as checkboxes; rather, an X appears next to each checked option, and you have to use your screenreader's own cursor to read its presence or absence. Try it for a month, then you'll see.

On 8/8/2018 9:05 AM, Richard Turner wrote:
Greetings,
I vaguely remember discussion about backup software for Windows 10, perhaps Terabyte Unlimited Image for Windows?
I tried exploring their web site and keep ending up with file downloads, but which version is accessible? Or, is there another recommended backup package that is accessible? The one I have came with an external drive from Western Digital and is not very accessible.
Thanks for any help,
Richard

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." -- Terry Pratchett