Backup

Richard Turner

Greetings,
I vaguely remember discussion about backup software for Windows 10, perhaps Terabyte Unlimited Image for Windows?
I tried exploring their web site and keep ending up with file downloads, but which version is accessible? Or, is there another recommended backup package that is accessible? The one I have came with an external drive from Western Digital and is not very accessible.
Thanks for any help,
Richard

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." -- Terry Pratchett

[Sent from my little hand-held computer]