Re: microsoft 1 drive not accessible?

Richard Turner

If you are using windows 10, go to the system tray and arrow until you find onedrive, and hit enter. Then, arrow until you find settings and hit enter again.
 You should be good to go.
 Richard

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." -- Terry Pratchett

[Sent from my little hand-held computer]

On Aug 7, 2018, at 8:26 PM, Jed Barton <jedbarton@...> wrote:

Hey guys,

OK, perhaps i'm missing something here, but i have installed microsoft
1 drive, and i can't get to any settings what so ever. I go to the
task tray and it said it's not signed in.  I did a right single click,
nothing, left single click, nothing.  What am i missing here?

Thanks,
Jed