Re: ARIA Grid support

Don Mauck

So where does the focus need to land? Are you talking about a JAVA script to control the focus?

-----Original Message-----
From: Mohith BP <mohith.ckm49@...>
Sent: Tuesday, August 7, 2018 12:28 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: ARIA Grid support

Hi Don,

I am not sure of the FF 56 and above. However JAWS supports ARIA Grid structure in IE 11 and FF 52.9.0.
To have the proper user experience for navigating with arrow keys the focus need to be managed with the scripting.
The arrrow key navigation works properly only when JAWS is on forms mode not on forms mode off.

Thanks & Regards,
Mohith B. P.

On 8/7/18, Don Mauck <don.mauck@...> wrote:
Well, all my testing has failed. JAWS seems to think the Grid is a
table, however, there is only one cell. Up and down arrows by
themselves, will not read at all correctly.