Re: Trouble blocking emails/Outlook 2016

David & his pack of dogs

How do I check who is in my block senders list? To be clearer, how do I get to the block senders list to clear out any accidental addresses or lists I have long since left.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: August 7, 2018 9:04 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Trouble blocking emails/Outlook 2016

Hi, Laura. There is no choice to block a domain. Instead, block the sender. Then, once this is done, go into Junkmail options, go to the blocked senders list, click the edit field. Once you have clicked the edit field, you will see the address of the person you blocked. Now that you see the email address you blocked, just delete everything up to the at sign. For example, if you blocked an email address similar to the following:

carlos123@...

Take out

carlos123@

and just leave gmail.com