Re: Office 2016 and Jaws.

Don H

maybe do the search in file explorer

On 8/7/2018 12:01 PM, Nino Dagostino wrote:
Hello:
I have been having trouble with my office 2016 and word program.
When I try to find text in word word will not find the text.
My tutor can find the text when she tries it using Teamviewer.
I tried to find the template normal.dot so I could renaime itto try to get
word to start fresh.
When I try to search for the template it won't find the template on my
computer it wants to go to the web.
To search I am pressing the windows key and letting up on it and then type
normal.dot can't find it on my computer because the search wants to go out
to the web.
Any help would be appreciated.