moderated Re: Removing authorisation key

Nino Dagostino

Hello:

I apologize for putting a message to the group this way.

I am having problems with Microsof 2016 and jaws.

Word will not let me find any text using word.

My tutor and I could not under why Msword couldn’t find any text.

The other problem I am having is that word when I am typing a document word will jump into a menu with out my prompting.

Any help would be appreciated.