From: Jonas Voll <jonas.voll@envisionus.com>
Sent: Monday, August 6, 2018 2:20 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: ARIA Grid support

Yes, I think so!

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
HYPERLINK
"https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.envisionus.com&d=DwMFAg&c=RoP1YumCXCgaWHvlZYR8PZh8Bv7qIrMUB65eapI_JnE&r=EQ0xAgqxGediPFS2iJyMwtaJACO0PE04qO0-xFG1duE&m=i2ShtzL_ItUEQMABWX6dBNo3NDA3pQwUVnuPsOTV9Zs&s=fZwk5UvtsDkqaqytCq-Kg3vXFAD4H0dp3vUffAtDun0&e="www.envisionus.com

Envision: To improve the quality of life and provide inspiration and
opportunity for people who are blind or visually impaired through
employment, outreach, rehabilitation, education and research.