From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Friday, August 3, 2018 5:06 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: skype recording

I don’t think Skype will get the recording feature until September or thereabouts. Also, when invoked, it is going to let everyone on the call know that the call is being recorded. There will be no Skype recordings made in secret: at least not with the built-in recording feature of Skype. I’m sure there will be those who circumvent the intention to let everyone know there call is being recorded.