Where can i find more information about the accessibility standards that already exist?

David Ingram

Hi list members, i'd like to know where can I find more information concerning the accessibility standards that are already in place. I'd like to know what accessibility standards are actually being used. I don't know about these items and i'd like to know more about it. I'm not sure whether all the companies that we talk about know this information. If they don't how can we help them to make accessibility part of what would be considered good business practices.