From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Lori Duncan
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 5:11 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: Problems upgrading Jaws

Hi I'm upgrading from Jaws 11 to 13, but when I run the activation wizard
and activate by the net I get a box telling me the activation was
successful, then when I exit that another box comes up saying my
authorisation code was for an older version. I've checked my serial number
and everything is correct, so I'm not sure what else could be going wrong.
Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks from Lori.