is there a way to encourage companies to make accessibility if you have a larbase of users?

David Ingram

Hi list members, the other question should be how can we encourage accessibility for products that we use if we can provide a strong enough amount of people who use the products that we are requesting that companies should place emphasis on accessibility? I'm sure that something can be done if a company knows that we exist and that many moreof us would use their products if there were some accessibility guide lines were put in place. How could the web modle of guidelines work in differapplications.