From: "michael grove" <attackfisherman1@comcast.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 12:13
Subject: [Bulk] number pad

I was wondering if anyone knows if you can use an external number pad along
with the built in one. I am doing a lot of work with excel and would like to
add an external number pad so One can be on while the other is off. This
would allow me to enter numbers and still have use of all of the functions
with jaws. Thanks Mike