Windows Laptop Sleep Problem Solved

Tom Behler

               Hello, everyone.

First of all, I want to sincerely thank those on the list who responded to my sleep function issue with my Windows 7 laptop.  I have saved the various suggestions I received for future reference.

It is mysterious to me how these problems emerge.

Equally mysterious is the fact that within the past day or so, the problem appears to have corrected itself, with no further action on my part.

The whole issue continues to baffle me, but I’ll take the positive end result and move on.

Again, thanks to everyone for the assistance.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan