Re: rotating the screen?

Ann,

          My laptop won't rotate the screen with CTRL+ALT+Up Arrow on an HP that has an AMD processor and graphics.  My guess is you'll get the result you want most easily by using the Settings, System, Display Pane, Orientation Dropdown box.

           Also see:   https://www.intowindows.com/how-to-create-keyboard-shortcut-to-rotate-screen-in-windows-10/
and http://www.ilovefreesoftware.com/13/windows-10/how-to-rotate-computer-screen-in-windows-10.html
and https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/fix-sideways-screen-computer

which cover shortcut keys and the method I mention in addition to some other information.

          ~ Dorothy Nevill