Hi Joseph,
I don't cover Timeline in very much detail, but I do mention that on the screen that is shown after the task view button is pressed, there is a list of previous activities.

David.

On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 10:43 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

I hope you covered Timeline in your guide, as that is the most significant change in Version 1803.

Cheers,

Joseph

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Bailes
Sent: Thursday, August 2, 2018 2:40 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Guide to the Taskbar on Windows 10, updated for the April 2018 update

I've updated my guide to the Taskbar on Windows 10 for the April 2018 update (version 1803), and it's available here:
http://vip.chowo.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/jaws/Taskbar-10-Guide.html
As before, the guide covers the start menu, search, Cortana, the taskbar buttons, the notification area, and notifications. The changes are mostly minor, but the guide covers focus assist, and the new format of Cortana's notebook.
If you're still using Windows 10  version 1709, then a guide to the taskbar for that version is still available at:
http://vip.chowo.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/jaws/Taskbar-10-1709-Guide.html

David.