From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Bailes
Sent: Thursday, August 2, 2018 2:40 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Guide to the Taskbar on Windows 10, updated for the April 2018 update

I've updated my guide to the Taskbar on Windows 10 for the April 2018 update (version 1803), and it's available here:
http://vip.chowo.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/jaws/Taskbar-10-Guide.html
As before, the guide covers the start menu, search, Cortana, the taskbar buttons, the notification area, and notifications. The changes are mostly minor, but the guide covers focus assist, and the new format of Cortana's notebook.
If you're still using Windows 10  version 1709, then a guide to the taskbar for that version is still available at:
http://vip.chowo.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/jaws/Taskbar-10-1709-Guide.html

David.