Re: problem solved about not hearing system sounds after updating to latest version of windows10!

Steve Matzura

Sorry to tell you your message was blank.

On 8/1/2018 10:59 AM, David Ingram wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Matzura <number6@...>
Sent: Aug 1, 2018 8:17 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: problem solved about not hearing system sounds after updating to latest version of windows10!

So what was the problem and how was it fixed?

On 8/1/2018 3:33 AM, David Ingram wrote:
Hi list members, it took a long time to fix concerning not hearing system sounds but everything is working as it should with windows 10 and system sounds. Jaws 16 works great with this new windows 10 update.

Hi list members, the problem was that after the update to the latest version of windows 10 that my jaws version 16 was working but I had no system sounds. After the repair of jaws 16 was done, I had other problems. What I did was to uninstall jaws 16 then reinstall jaws16. Now I have my jaws 16 and system sounds like I had before the windows 10 update.