Re: Logon, logoff and shutdown sound for Windows 10

Tom <tomcat509@...>

Hi Bill,

I downloaded the  file containing the scripts you mentioned and unzipped it. The unzip procedure creates three folders each containing 2 files.

What is the difference between “System Exit” and Windows logoff”?

Have you tried this technique and did it work?

Thanks

Tom