From: Mario
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2018 8:57 AM
Subject: Re: Severe JAWS stuttering

hi Mike, incidentally, the steps you have (go to control panel, ease of
access center, yada yada yada) also work in Windows 7. what if the
thickness of the blinking cursor combobox is already set to 1, anything
else to check that you can think of besides the other suggestions on
this subject? no pressure, if you don't, you don't.