Re: ABSunset has stopped working

kevin meyers

I used MRT and it came back saying there were no threats found. I turned off my laptop and turned it back on. The ABSunset virus still exists. Now what?

Kevin Meyers

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gerald Levy
Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2018 1:55 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: ABSunset has stopped working

Have you tried removing this virus using the Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool (MRT)?  To run MRT, type “MRT” into the Run dialog (Windows key-R).

Gerald

Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2018 2:44 PM

I looked on the internet to see how to remove it. Windows defender couldn’t do anything with it. The information on the web says to download SpyHunter. Does anyone know of SpyHunter? Should windows defender be able to handle this virus?

Kevin Meyers