From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Anders Boholdt-Petersen
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2012 3:32 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: Help with contacting the owners of webvisum

Hi everyone, and a happy new year.

I have tried many times to write a directly e-mail to the owners of the
project called "Webvisum", and I have also tried to send mails to the
mailing list for the project, but the server not working correctly.

When I write via the website (http://www.webvisum.com), nothing happend.

Does any person have a contact information to the owners, so I can tell that
the server not working?

Very thanks.

Regards,
Anders