Re: Amazon.com "Cart" page

Hope,

Thanks for confirming that the navigation by graphic in the cart is an effective trick.  It's always good to hear that it works for at least two people, though I certainly didn't doubt the person who posted it, either.  I can understand entirely wanting to thoroughly review a cart before checkout.

As to links in e-mails, like all other things, I am far from doctrinaire with regard to that.  If you know the source of the message, they're a person or entity you trust, and there's noting in the message otherwise that sets off your alarm bells then click/activate away.  That's why the facility is there:  convenience.  One need only be reasonably cautious, not paranoid.  In fact, I see an excess of caution through outright paranoia cause far more problems in life than being reasonably cautious to even just the slightest bit cavalier ever does.
--

Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1803, Build 17134  

The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing in the right place but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

~ Dorothy Nevill

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.