From: netbat66 [mailto:netbat66@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, Jul 31, 2018 8:25 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Severe JAWS stuttering

the problem is the voice synthisizer voices share the same on board
computer c p u as all the other running programs. especially programs
like  that are continuely accessing the drive, like antivirus and
malware bytes,  listening to music or you tube etc.
the c p u will pause the  sound card  voice a few mili seconds so it can
do something else. then turn the sound card back on and continue from
where it left off.
you won't notice this if your c p u is fast enough.
you might be able to stop the stuttering if you use a dedicated sound
card, not a u s b headphone. which still uses the c p u to process the
sound.
they have there own sound processor to take the processing load off the
computer c p u so it can do other chores

-----Original Message----- From: Laura Richardson
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2018 3:15 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io ; 'JAWS Private Beta Group'
Subject: Re: Severe JAWS stuttering

I’m having the same issues on a Dell laptop with Windows 10 and Jaws 18.
Please let me know if you find out what the issue is …… Windows 10 or Jaws.

Laura